Sunday, September 13, 2015

Some Books We Will Read This Year

These are just a few books we will be reading this year.
Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days! By Stephen Manes
This story is about a boy who wants to be perfect and works hard to meet his goal.  It is a very relate-able story and goes on to show readers that being perfect is not all that great.

The BFG By Roald Dahl
This is one of my favorite stories about a girl who is captured by a Big Friendly Giant. I love to change my voice for different characters as I read and this book is fun for everyone!

Helen Keller: Crusader for the Blind and Deaf By Stewart & Polly Anne Graff
I always thought that Helen Keller was very inspirational and I love to teach my students about her and how she was able to live with her disabilities. This is a good book that is age appropriate and non-fiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment